Friday, October 06, 2006

Day 1 - A Finnish, sunny friday afternoon

I don´t even know if I should say hi, or greetings or anything..so I won´t write anything like that.

For some time I had been thinking about creating this blog, for the benefit of myself and for the safekeeping of important memories (in-situ postings...write it as they happen)..but also, its always good to leave a trail behind by which long-lost friends can find you, and know wassup with that Honduran.

It's 16.12, its sunny outside, and I'm alone at my office...perfect moment to start I guess.

I might as well start from my current situation.

I was glad to finally get a full time job (www.cesim.com) doing what I love doing, international sales and marketing. Last year I was working in The Netherlands for a packaging company, and that is where my career really took of, after sucessfully working to take that company to Brazil (yes, they did eventually get the deals there..).

So now, I'm responsible for Portugal, Spain, the whole Latin Enchilada and I also get some action in the Baltics and Nordic region.

I am still trying to write my thesis so I can finally get my master's degree at the Helsinki School of Economics.

I still haven´t visited Honduras (it's hard to believe that the last time I was there was in 1997...).

I'm still into music as well, but I'm not singing for any bands at the moment.

hmm..well, I guess that is it for now..let us see how this develops. I have a big thesis deadline on tuesday, have to prepare for it.

No comments: