Friday, November 27, 2009

What a pause!

Hehehe, yeah yeah...well, it has been awhile since I last wrote and so much has happened in the last 3 years!

So, the highlights of the last 3 years:
- I graduated from HSE, I am finally a Master of Economics and International Business..this happened last year, in June 2008.
- My father passed away in December 2008, he joined the eternal kingdom of God.
- I am still working at Cesim, and now have a bunch of clients in the countries I am responsible for.
- Visited my brother in New York and joined up with mom and sister this year in Florida, we went to Disney.
- While in New York, joined up with my friend of years, Junia. Also met up with a finnish friend, Suvi. Bought a Stratocaster!
- There was a big political change in Honduras, in June 2009, which we are proud of, but will write about it in another post.

Ok, will try to write more soon, and not wait for 3 years..hehehe

No comments: